I’m super excited to announce the completely updated Content Marketing Hub.
We launched the first version of Content Marketing Hub last year.
Since then, we’ve made hundreds of edits, additions, improvements, and updates.
This new resource 30+ covers pretty much everything you need to know about content marketing all in one place… including content promotion, copywriting, blog design, content repurposing, and more.
You can check out the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0 right here:
This new resource library contains 62,438 words, 580 screenshots, as well as 100+ professionally designed illustrations, visuals, charts and templates.
I’m super happy with how Content Marketing Hub 2.0 turned out.
And I hope you get a ton of value from it.
Here’s What’s Included
The Content Marketing Hub is broken down into 6 main categories:
- Content Marketing Fundamentals: Here’s where you’ll learn (or get a refresher) on the foundational elements of content marketing. You’ll learn how to develop a content strategy, the different types of content marketing you can use, and how to come up with topic ideas.
- Content Production: Learn how to produce content that people will want to read, link to and share. You’ll learn how to write compelling copy, develop a content calendar, design your content, and use repurpose content for more traffic.
- Blogging and Written Content: Here’s where you’ll learn how to publish blog posts that get results. In this section I cover how to create 10x content, listicles and posts that focus on content curation.
- Multimedia Content: Podcasts. Videos. Visuals. They’re all important (and growing) parts of content marketing. You’ll learn how to create the type of multimedia content that your audience wants to consume.
- Content Promotion and Distribution: Learn how to spread the word about the content that you publish using email outreach, social media, blog SEO and more.
- Content Marketing Tools: Here’s where you’ll learn how to use some of the most popular content marketing tools on the market, like HootSuite, Google Analytics and Buffer.
What Do You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about the new Content Marketing Hub 2.0.
Specifically, I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 thing you want to learn about content marketing right now?
Also, I plan on adding even more helpful resources to the library soon.
So let me know if you have any topic ideas or suggestions.