Create an engaging Facebook Page with this free Facebook Page Template (available in Word, Google Docs and as a PDF). This template will help you get more followers, drive traffic to your site, and expose your business to a user base of billions.
Facebook Page Template
Why Use a Facebook Page Template?
Facebook Pages are one of the most important parts of any business’s online presence. With over 2.7 billion monthly active users, the social network’s reach can’t be beat.
More importantly, lots of people treat Facebook like a search engine.
When someone searches for something on Facebook, it doesn’t matter how nice your website is: all they’ll see is your Facebook Page.
Even on Google, sometimes your Facebook Page will rank higher than your actual website.
In either case, your Facebook Page will be the first impression people get about your business. So it’s important to present it in the best light.
You also want to make you Page an easy place to INTERACT with your business. Whether you nudge people to visit your site, sign up to your email list, call you for a service quote, or simply follow the Page.
The good news is: it’s easy to create a Facebook Page that achieves those goals. And in this template, I’ll show you exactly how.
Here’s what’s included in this Facebook Page Template:
- Your Page’s profile picture and cover photo: What kinds of images to add. And how to get them made, if needed.
- Business information: The core info and not-so-obvious extra details to include to make the most of your Page.
- Everything else you need: The difference between a Page name and username, choosing categories, what goes in the About section and more.
How to Use This Template
- Download the free Facebook Page Template on this page.
- Follow the template, filling in the information as shown.
- Create your Page based on the template you filled in.
- Preview what your Page looks like to visitors via the “View As” button on your Page. And make any final adjustments if needed.
How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for Conversions
If you aren’t using your Facebook Page to drive conversions, you’re missing a big opportunity. That doesn’t mean you have to sell things directly from the Page. But it can be a valuable part of your sales funnel. For example, you can use your Page to get leads for your agency, reservations for your restaurant, or subscribers to your email newsletter.
Here are some ways to get as many conversions as possible from your Facebook Page:
- Test different call-to-action buttons to see what works best. 15 different options are available, and many overlap. For example, “Contact Us”, “Learn More”, “Sign Up” and “Shop Now” all link to a URL of your choice. Try different buttons and check Facebook Page Insights to see how many people click on them.
- Use custom Page Tabs. Custom Page Tabs are like miniature webpages, right inside your Facebook Page. So you can use them as another place to put CTAs or make your pitch. For example, Kinsta’s Page has a tab with a form for email signups. While Starbucks’s Page has a jobs board.
- 96% of Facebook users access it on mobile. So be sure to preview your Page not only on desktop, but also on mobile. Pay special attention to your cover photo, which will be horizontally cropped on small screens. (Side note: a mobile-friendly website is super important too.)
- Set up an automated response. It’s easy to miss messages from fans and prospects. So if your Page has messaging turned on, set up an autoresponder. In your Facebook Page’s messages inbox, click “Automated Responses” in the left-hand menu. Then enable “Instant Reply” and edit the default message.
- Do some “Facebook SEO”. Get more traffic to your Facebook Page by including relevant keywords in your Page description. For example, if you run a content marketing agency, make sure you include the phrase “content marketing agency”.
- Keep your Page active. You don’t have to post something new every day. But if you go longer than a couple of months without sharing anything, new visitors might think the Page is dead.