If you’ve ever wondered:
“How do I find keywords my competition doesn’t know about?”
“How do I know if a keyword is too hard to rank for?”
“What’s the best keyword research tool on the market?”
“Where do I even begin with keyword research after Google Hummingbird?”
Then I’ve got just the thing for you: Keyword Research: The Definitive Guide.
PDF Download: Click here to get a downloadable PDF version of this guide that you can print out and use as a reference.
It’s a comprehensive guide that will show you EXACTLY how to find awesome keywords for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in each chapter of Keyword Research: The Definitive Guide:
- Chapter 1: Keyword Research That Works in 2014 – The approach to keyword research that works today. You’ll learn about the power of niche clouds and how to hack Wikipedia for killer keyword ideas.
- Chapter 2: Google Keyword Planner – I’ll show you how to get the most from Google’s replacement for the beloved Google Keyword Tool.
- Chapter 3: How to Find Long Tail Keywords – You’ll learn little-known strategies for discovering long tail keywords that the Google Keyword Planner won’t show you.
- Chapter 4: How to Determine a Keyword’s Commercial Intent – Here’s how to identify keywords that actual buyers (not tire kickers) search for.
- Chapter 5: Keyword Competition Analysis – I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process I use to size up the competition.
- Chapter 6: Keyword Research Tools – The right keyword research tool can make your life a lot easier. Here the skinny on the best tools on the market.
- Chapter 7: From Keywords to Content – A quick and dirty guide to turning your keywords into content that Google (and readers) love.
What Did You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about my new guide.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Before you do, make sure to grab your free PDF version of this guide. The PDF version contains 100% of the content and resources found in the web-based guide.